1. Where is the Timber Croc made?
2. When the log is in the Timber Croc Log Holder will it move left to right while being cut with a chainsaw?
3. What weight of log will the Timber Croc Log Holder hold?
4. What weight is the Timber Croc Log Holder?
5. What makes the Timber Croc Log Holder better than other log holders on the market?
In our opinion we are better than all other products as there are no chains, clamps or any adjustments needed with the Timber Croc Log Holder. It’s been designed to allow the user to work at hip height so the user is never is a stooped position. Due to its plated teeth system (patented) this makes adjusting the log a one hand motion which is not a feature of any other log holder.
6. Why is the Timber Croc Log Holder more expensive than other products in the market and is it worth the money?
We believe that yes it is worth the money, our Timber Croc Log Holder has a multiple plated teeth (patented) system. It’s over twice the weight of other log holders. The Timber Croc Log Holder holds logs safely and securely while being cut and our product will last a lifetime when properly maintained.
7. Will the Timber Croc hold crooked timber?
8. Will the Timber Croc hold planks and pallets?
9. Can you point a paling post with the Timber Croc?
10. Can you get a wheel barrow under the Timber Croc?
11. Does the Timber Croc Log Holder fold flat?
12. How long will a Timber Croc last?
13. How long will it take for my Timber Croc to be delivered?
14. What’s the difference between the Timber Croc 3 Point Linkage Category 1 and Category 2 products?